Monday, November 5, 2012

October Recap

October is a very busy month in my house. There are birthdays, weddings, my anniversary and Halloween! Part of the reason I wanted to start this blog is to share some of my creations as I dive back into crafting. Some aren't great, but I think they're pretty good for a beginner.

I apologize for the photo quality; my camera died, so I took these with my phone.

We had two weddings to attend in October. They were on the same day, at the same time!


I created this card using Simply Charmed for the cake. The heart cake topper was made using a small punch from the dollar bins at Michaels. Actually, a lot of my supplies are from those bins.



Simply Charmed was used again for the champagne flutes. I found the great metallic paper at Wal-Mart.

Stay tuned for Part 2 of my October Recap.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment