Thursday, May 9, 2013

Purple Princess

Last weekend we went to a princess birthday party for a three-year-old. Her favorite color is purple and her favorite princess is Rapunzel, so it was very girly. They even had someone dressed as Rapunzel playing games and having a tea party with the kids. My daughter had a blast.

Here is the card I made for the birthday girl.

I used the Formal Occasion cartridge for the tiara and wand cut. I also used glitter and metallic papers for extra sparkle. Then I finished it off with a few gems and ribbon. Here is the inside of the card:


Thanks

Challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations: Fairy/princess
Pan Pastel: Fairy
Lexi's Creations: Birthday
DL.Art: AG
Hiding in My Craft Room: Name your colors (purple and green)

8 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the sparkle :) Thank you for creating with us at Hiding in my Craft Room! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for a new challenge!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card thanks for sharing at lexis creations happy crafting to you
    Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think every birthday girl should have a crown - I've been known to wear one myself!! :D

    Great colors! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant card. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle - good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation...thanks for playing with Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful and thank you so much for sharing it with us at Diva's by Design. Good Luck.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete