Friday, February 22, 2013

Many Thanks

My father-in-law lives in Colorado, so we don't get to see him much. For my birthday, he sent me a funny card and a generous gift. It was really sweet, and I wanted to send him a thank you card.

I was checking out the Go Fish Challenge Blog and was inspired by their post. The challenge is to create a project using the photo taken off of Pinterest.


Here is what I came up with.

I used a punch for the circles and added buttons. I was trying to keep the card more masculine, but I still added a little ribbon for color. The circles are on foam tape for a little dimension.



I decorated the inside of the card and left some space to right a note.


Thanks!


Challenges:
Go Fish: Photo inspiration
Whimsical Wednesdays: Use green
Crafty Ribbons: Button up
Paper Playtime: Sentiment stamp
Sisterhood of Crafters: Thank you
Scrap-Creations: Bingo (glitter, punch, buttons)

7 comments:

  1. pretty card...and a great b-day to your fil...take care and thanks for joining us at the wd challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative! Love the happy colors! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘THANK YOU’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so different. Good idea. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. The buttons are perfect. thanks for joining us at Whimsical Designs.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. LOVE those buttons. Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Designs:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the colors and the design. Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and a perfect take on the photo challenge this week :-) Great job and thanks so much for playing at the Go Fish Challenge!

    ReplyDelete