Monday, February 18, 2013

Sweet Valentines

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! I wanted to quickly share the treats I made for my coworkers. I made these little bags filled with goodies using Create a Critter, Paisley, Simply Charmed and George and Basic Shapes. I them embellished with twine, ribbon and glitter glue.


This is the first time I've made these little bags, but they were a lot of fun and everyone enjoyed the sweets.

Thanks!


Challenges:
Creative Inspirations Paint: Valentine's Day
2 Sisters Challenge Blog: Love/Valentines
Moving Along with the Times: Love is in the air
Crafty Creations: Love or hearts
Tuesday Alchemy: Hearts/things with wings

5 comments:

  1. What cute treat bags. I'm sure your coworkers enjoyed their Valentine's surprise. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Alchemy~Wendy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so fab Thanks for playing at Divas by Design this wk hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be very popular at work after handing these sweet treat bags out! So cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations Challenges -- and check us out tomorrow for a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These treat holders are so cute Evelyn!! So fun! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, you sure were busy! Fabulous treat bags! Thanks so much for joining us for the Creative Inspirations Paint challenge! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete